Friday, July 15, 2016

Raising funds & Getting a cool math shirt......

Trying to find funds is always a challenge.  To help support our math team I already ask local businesses to sponsor the team and put their logos on the back of our shirt each year (levels of sponsorship include Nerd level & Uber-Nerd level).  But as the team has expanded to 50% of the HS and MS - it keeps requiring more funds.

And I refuse to let the math team be exclusive - it is inclusive.
I also refuse to sell pizzas or candles, etc.  Cause it does not have a good return for the time required.

Now I am trying teespring.  Here is our first shirt:

A Day Without





Is Like A Day
Without 
 Math Sunshine Red T-Shirt Front

Link to order

I will have to update in a few weeks if it worked (or did I at least get enough orders to get the one I order printed).

No comments:

Post a Comment